Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2 States Legalize Recreational 420 use Only 48 More To Go

I woke up this morning and was watching the news and was so happy to hear that 2 states, Colorado & Washington State, have voted to legalize recreational use of Marijuana. I give these states 2 thumbs up, if I had more hands I would give them more thumbs up! These two states have come to realize that legalizing marijuana just might bring in TONS of money in revenue. This will allow people who I call "Closet Smokers" the ability to come out of their closet and feel safe doing so. I can't wait to see this decision will effect these two states in a positive manner and hope that decision makes a big impact on other states to do the same. I will be keeping a close eye on the news on these two states.

I live in Kansas and I would love to see this state and Missouri (where I grew up) jump on this band wagon and quit being prissy bitches that think they are too good. I am 100% positive if these two states do a trial run on how many people would vote "yes" to legalize for recreational use the response would blow their socks off. They would be stunned. Both states could use more revenue and it would also open a lot of opportunities to unemployed people like me who would be happy and elated to work in the marijuana industry. I could go into business for myself and live a great life and for once not have to worry about how I am gonna support my life.

SO COME ON KANSAS & MISSOURI LET'S DO THIS AND LETS BE THE NEXT TWO STATES TO BE ON NATIONWIDE NEWS FOR SOMETHING GOOD RATHER THAN BAD!


No comments:

Post a Comment