Monday, August 13, 2012

How Does Marijuana Fit In My Life


Weed has been a part of my life for about 20 years now. It is an off and on thing with me. I can go months smoking and months not smoking. When I am smoking I feel more at ease with life and less stressed out all the time. I have noticed that when I am smoking my anxiety is more at ease than when I am not smoking. I have had anxiety medications but nothing works as well as weed, but getting a weed RX is nearly impossible in the state I live in.

Due to the fact that I am unemployed and just can't afford, I have not smoked now for over 3 months and my stress & anxiety has been just down right annoying. I am way past the withdrawl symptoms, which I handle pretty darn well I think. As long as I have some protein shakes & milk I do just fine during withdrawl. The only part that sucks is the hot flashes. Now this is just my opinion, my experience & how my body reacts. When it comes to things that annoy me which affect my mood swings, I always remember and tell myself that I am going thru withdrawl symptoms and it is not anyone elses fault, so don't take it out on them. That is what keeps my moods in check during withdrawl.

The reason(s) weed fits in my life is because it helps with my anxiety. It allows me to get thru my days in a good mood, no matter what is going on in my life. It does not effect my work, it actually helps me focus more on what I am doing cause my mind is more at ease, believe it or not, it is the truth. When I am smoking I get more things done in a day than I do when I am not smoking. With high anxiety & depression the only thing that really works is my tweeds, but when I can't afford and have to quit for a while , it is not that big of deal.

I don't let the weed run my life, I let my life run the weed. I don't care who smokes weed, just don't let it ruin things in your life. Once you start worrying about weed more than getting the important things done in life, then you need to take a step back and re-think your smoking habits.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment